Thursday, May 7, 2009

Someone distract me!

PLEASE!! I'm starving. No matter what I eat, I'm still hungry. Yesterday, I didn't feel 100% and so I didn't much of an appetite. I actually had left over points at the end of the day! Today - it's like I'm making up for yesterday. Who's stupid idea was this weight loss thing?!?! GEEZ!

In other news...on Sunday night Ryan asked me what I was doing Saturday. I said "Well, I have to buy the American Idol Tour concert tickets, then I have a hair appointment at 11am but then nothing until Akina's 1st birthday party. Why?" All he said was "I have a surprise for you." Well, I dropped it. He always blows his surprises before they happen so I didn't want to push my luck. Well, yesterday I was looking at the bank account online and noticed a fairly large debit from one of the accounts we don't usually touch. I asked "What was $xxx for?" He got the saddest little look on his face! Then I realized...that's what he used to pay for my surprise! I still had no idea and he totally could have just kept it a secret still but instead he blurted out "It's an iPhone." !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT?! I've been drooling over his since he got it, but I never thought he'd buy ME one!!! I am SO excited. But...how am I EVER going to top that? ;)

And if you were wondering, changing the subject from food to iPhones did NOT help the hunger. Everyone keeps telling me it takes a week or two to stop feeling so hungry. Well, two weeks needs to be up. Like, now preferably.

I wonder what's for dinner... ;)

2 comments:

Carie said...

I have a cooking blog with lots of healthy options for dinner! It could help....

Ashley said...

Awww Rach! I have definitely "been there, done that". When I start feeling hungry like that, I try to eat a plum (I really think it's 0 pts for 1 plum). I know you don't like V8 but do you like regular tomatoes? You can slice one up, salt and pepper....0 pts. It takes the "hunger" away. Keep going girl...you're going to be so happy when you weigh in!