Sunday, November 16, 2008

Q & A with the Newlyweds!

I've been meaning to post this for awhile cause I think it's so cute, but haven't yet.

At the shower my Bridesmaids hosted for me, one of my 'maids Bridget, emailed Ryan & I each a list of the same questions to compare our answers. It was so fun seeing what we each said!!

Here they are: [Ryan's will be in blue, Mine in Pink]

What is your favorite feature of his/hers?
My rippling abs...no probably my face
My eyes

What was your favorite toy growing up?
Lego's
Frankie!! JK...Barbies!

What are you looking forward to about being married?
**ADULT CONTENT FOLLOWS**
All the free sex!! Not that I paid for it before...
Finally being able to call him my HUSBAND! [See how sweet and innocent I am ;) ]

If Rachel/Ryan as an animal, what would she/he be?
Polar Bear
Polar Bear for sure!
[No, we did not answer these together! We are both Polar Bears!!!]

When did you know it was love and that she/he was "the one"?
When we were separated. I always thought about her and wanted to be with her.
2005. [This is when we were separated.]

Who will take out the garbage?
Ryan
Ryan!

If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?
Hawaii
Sweden

What is your favorite feature of Rachel's/Ryan's?
Her eyes
His face

What was your first car?
Chevy S-10
"The Mean Green" Pontiac Grand Prix

How many kids do you want? When will you start trying?
2; About 2 years after marriage
2 or 3; Probably around 2 years

What is your favorite meal Rachel/Ryan makes?
Um...I do the cooking.
Anything pasta!

When and where was the best date?
The night I proposed to her, even though it was cold and rainy
Valentine's Day 2008. Dakota Steakhouse and then to Rheudasil Park where he proposed!

Where would you want to go on a trip with Rachel/Ryan?
Australia
Italy

When and where was the first kiss?
Back in high school, siting in her parents driveway under the stars [He is so romantic ;) ]
2002 in my driveway

If you were a super hero, who would you be?
Superman
Rogue from X-Men

What is Rachel's/Ryan's favorite thing about you?
The way I care about other people.
I take care of him!! ;)

Ok...that's it!!! Hope you enjoyed that!! ;)

No comments: