Monday, November 3, 2008

Busy Weekend!

What a busy weekend!! But, being the last weekend before our wedding weekend, we knew it would be.

Friday: We went to my Mom's for dinner and to hand out candy. We only got about 10 trick-or-treaters but they were all so cute!


Saturday: I got my nails done, then picked up my wedding ring!!! It's perfect!! The only picture I have is from my phone, but here it is anyway...



Then, I headed home to get ready for Sharif & Kelly's wedding! [Sharif is a friend and co-worker of Ryan's.] It was a really nice wedding, and the Bride's Entrance was so unique! Sharif held up an old school boom box and played "In Your Eyes" by Peter Gabriel [like in Say Anything]. It was so cute! Then Ryan & I had a blast dancing the night away with all of his co-workers. It made us really excited for OUR wedding!!!


Sunday: We ran errands like crazy and started working on the last minute wedding stuff.


I only work today and tomorrow then I'm off for the wedding!!! :) I CAN'T WAIT!!!

No comments: