Monday, April 5, 2010

Updates!

I leave tomorrow for a business trip, so I wanted to do a quick entry since I won't be blogging for a few days.

Cooper is settling in nicely. He is VERY hyper, and Chloe is still not sure about him, but we sure do love him!



Ryan, Frankie, Brittany & I went to a club called Trees to see our friend Andrew Tinker perform live for a spot at Edgefest (a local concert that features 10-15 bands). He did an amazing job, and was robbed of the spot! L-R; Frankie, Brittany, me, Ryan, Andrew.


This weekend, we went to Good Friday service with Ryan's parents. Saturday, Ryan helped a family friend with some home remodeling. Saturday night we went to our good friends' Jennye & Gavin's home for a BBQ. We had such a good time enjoying the gorgeous weather, even though my allergies just about killed me. Easter Sunday my Mom & I went to church, then met Frankie for lunch. (Ryan was home with a sinus headache.) After lunch, we did our grocery shopping, then vegged on the couch watching the Discovery channel "Life".  Chloe loves shows about animals. Last night was an episode about birds. She didn't take her eyes off the TV the whole hour!


And that's pretty much what's going on with us! I hope everyone had a great Easter.

xoxo

No comments: