Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mini Idol Wrap-Up, Mini Update

So, I'm not going to go into too much detail about this week's Idol because it comes down to this - I really liked everyone except for Siobhan. I am just not a fan of hers. I wish she'd go home tonight, but I don't think she will, which makes me really nervous about who WILL go home!

I've been unusually quiet lately. Due in part to me not feeling great. But I'm on the mend now, so I will try to post more actively. Ryan interviews for a job today that could be really great for him, and for us! Please say a prayer, cross your fingers, keep us in your thoughts - whatever it is you do - that he will get this job!

And a Happy Belated Bday to my brother-in-law Scott who turned 22 on Monday. And Happy Early Birthday to my Dad who celebrates his last year in his 50's tomorrow! :)

No comments: