Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ready to be a Newlywed Naslund

Well, I wasn't going to start this until I was officially a Newlywed Naslund, but I cannot resist. We are 18 days away from the wedding, and I feel like I have ants in my pants!! I just want November 8th to be here already!! I've already started changing my name on things like magazine subscriptions. That's how ready I am. ;) Perhaps it's silly, but I have been waiting for this moment, not just my wedding but marrying Ryan, for what feels like forever. And now I am only 18 days away!!! At least 20 people have asked me "Are you freaking out yet?!". So, I'm starting to wonder, "Am I supposed to be?!". Ryan & I both feel very calm. Very ready. Very excited. I'm not saying I haven't freaked out...I'm just saying I'm not now.
Hurry up November 8th...Hurry up.

18. Eighteen. Dieciocho. Dix-huit.

xo

Photo by Scott Young

No comments: