Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Gray Be Gone!

This is my Dad. I don't have a recent picture with me, so this is us about 10 years ago. Notice that gorgeous head of silver hair.

I mention him, and his hair, because, every time I look in the mirror, I am reminded that I am most definitely Dick Silverman's daughter. Not necessarily a bad thing, but it means that I am going pre-maturely gray[although we like to call it "silver"]. I try not to let is bother me but at 25 it feels weird to have as much gray as I do. A lot of people roll their eyes when I say this...until I show them.


I give you Exhibit A:
<- I have a distinct "skunk stripe".


So, I made a totally vain move, and I decided to have it colored before the wedding. I have embraced the fact that I am going to be 100% gray by 35, if not sooner, but I really don't want the silver hair screaming at me in my wedding pictures. So, as of Saturday, the grays are now a nice honey color. YAY!


Now, I give you Exhibit B:
Much better!


Ok. That's all. Just wanted to celebrate being gray-free. :)

No comments: